Thursday, April 12, 2012

Things I Love Thursday: Happy Desk Edition

I don't know about you guys, but I love a clean, dust free, cable chaos-less, work space. I seriously need to clean up my act. I'm in the midst of framing and titling pieces for an art show that I'm installing later today. My work space has been invaded by an explosion of art supplies. More on the show later tonight (and hopefully some photos). For now ... Let's talk about cleaning up our work spaces (not that you need it more than I do!) 





I'm pretty sure I need everything on todays board. Especially that stapler.

Here's a look at what I'm actually dealing with right now ... I told you it wasn't pretty


I can't wait to get home tonight and catch up on my blog reading. There are so many new posts in my queue that I haven't even had a chance to look at! I am in serious need of a calm night of blog reading and probably a lot of wine. 

talk to you soon! -c 

No comments:

Post a Comment