Friday, April 13, 2012

Dark Tranquility Opening Tomorrow!

My brother in law, Nick Beery, runs Coalesce Studios out of The Factory Art Studios in Sullivan, IL. I mentioned to you yesterday that he had asked me to work with him this Spring on a photography show. We installed yesterday and I am so excited about tomorrow's opening night festivities! I have been a little bit of a (blog) slacker this week due to the heaps of work I've been pouring into getting this show together, but seeing it up I'm convinced that it was very much worth the effort. 

If you're in the Sullivan area this Saturday, I hope that you'll join us from 6-10pm for wine, cheese, chocolate, and some unsettling art. 

Here's a very minor sneak peak of our set up process and what will be waiting for you on Saturday! If you can't make it, fear not, I will be documenting the show more formally and will share with you some of those images later this month. Thanks for your support!


5 comments:

  1. SO exciting! I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz I wish you could be here too! You would love the Factory studios, and I want to hang out with you!

      Delete
  2. Lori Parrish NiemiApril 13, 2012 at 1:04 PM

    This IS so exciting, as Liz said. Sadly I can't be there, but I'll be thinking of you and hoping all goes well. I am so lucky to have such talented and dedicated relatives!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori! I am lucky to have married into a family that encourages my creativity and inspires me!

      Delete
  3. Good luck to both you and Nick. Such awesome talent you both possess.

    ReplyDelete