Thursday, August 9, 2012

Things I Love Thursday: back2school

I don't even want to put this in writing, at risk of jinxing us, but it seems that our extreme heat wave has finally broke. A couple of overcast days and temps in the low 90's and high 80's have fully transitioned me into a (pre)fall mindset. After so many days in the triple digits, anything in the 80's feels like fall, especially if there is a breeze, and I have to say, IMSOREADY! 

I have back to school on the mind. I love back to school shopping, always have. Here are a few of my top picks this season, you might just catch Jude sporting one or two of these things this fall ;) 

via: Boden

1 comment:

  1. If I were a kid I'm pretty sure I'd want to be wearing all of these things.... all at the same time. I'm sure I could find a way to put 3 pairs of socks on my feet. Back to school shopping always made things seem a little more exciting for me. But now the kids around here have to wear uniforms to school no matter what school they go to, so they have to wear khaki pants, shorts, skirts...etc. and then a polo shirt in whichever color the school has designated. I think it takes all the fun out of it... but at least they get to pick out their shoes. My nephews started school again yesterday and they were excited because they would get to wear their new shoes. It made me a little sad remembering that I used to get excited because I had several whole new outfits to choose from not just shoes.... but I think now as an adult I would be more than happy with just a cool new pair of shoes... and maybe a navy blue bag with white polka dots and red trim :o)

    ReplyDelete