Thursday, June 28, 2012

Things I Love Thursday: "I love you, but I can build you" edition

Every so often I see something that I fall in love with, just the way it is. There is no point in considering what it would take to make my own because I'm so very love struck that I know I must have exactly what I'm looking at, right that instant. This is how my mind works, probably 25% of the time ... I'm a true believer in love at first sight, it happens. 

The other 75% of the time I operate like this:
See something I love, look at the price, gasp, immediately decide that I can make my own, buy lots of supplies, hurt myself, declare my ultimate hate for the project, cry and/or throw things, avoid the project for days, see it in the corner of the garage, fall in love again, complete the project, let it live in my house. 

Here are some things that make me feel like I want to go through that process: 
via: Terrain

1. Chalkboard Message Board  2. Suspended Crate Shelf  3. Bud Vase Garland  4. Travelers Key Rack 

No comments:

Post a Comment