Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained

I'm blogging via the iPhone today.. It my first day out of the house since Jude's accident and I'm feeling awesome! Totally inspired and reenergized.

I've been pouring all of my extra time and attention into my art space for the past month and it's been a slow but rewarding process. This venture has not been a large financial commitment but it has and will continue to be a huge investment of my time and emotional state of being. Nothing ventured, nothing gained has always been a quote that I've lived by. Sacrifice turns into great reward. This drywall project is finally wrapping up, I'm priming and painting the space this week and I'm so totally happy with my decision to take take this opportunity and run!

If you ever have an opportunity to build a wall, I highly recommend you try it... You will feel quite accomplished ;)

1 comment:

  1. wow, its looking great! you have inspired me, not to build a wall! but inspired me never the less! Have a great week and look forward to more pictures on your next post! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete