Thursday, April 19, 2012

Things I Love Thursday: I Want To Be A 50's Girl!

I think we all dream of living in the past at some point or another. I was the girl who locked herself in her bedroom at age 13 listening the The Monkees greatest hits on repeat. Also the girl that spent summer break staying up until 2am watching Nick@Nite. I no longer believe I was born in the wrong decade, but I do still love to get my vintage on! Check out these mid century finds via Etsy. 



Now that I've gotten you in the mood, treat your ears to The Everly Brothers, All I Have To Do Is Dream. Billboard #1 in May 1958

   

2 comments:

  1. The glasses! I need those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I love the 50's. Whoever intros the first song, if I could just have his voice all day, it'd make me terribly happy. Ah, thank you for this reminisce! ;)
    Madi
    http://helloblueeyesphoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete