Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Self Actualizing



Brett's going to teach me how to feed the cows. I'm excited to learn and contribute in some way if i can, to the farm.

Living in the country has been a really big adjustment for me. When you live in chaos for long enough you feel an emptiness when the chaos is gone. I don't miss it, I hate it actually, but now I have to find a way to fill the void with something from within myself. It's a journey of getting to know myself and finding out what is important to me, and why it's important. I can't rely on being influenced by everything that is happening around me any more, I have to make it happen myself. I need to find the real reason behind why I do things, and stop expecting the world around me to offer superficial acceptance.

It's time to self actualize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment