Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Kitchen Inspiration Board

I've done a kitchen collection like this in the past, but this beauty features (mostly) new products. Best of all some of the materials below I've already ordered, and plan to order for our project house. I love shopping, so putting boards like this together makes me feel like I'm being productive while shopping ... please don't try to convince me otherwise, it just might kill me. 

Yesterday as I was drywalling my heart out in the front of the house, Brett was in the kitchen tearing down an old soffet. The kitchen already looks bigger, I can't even describe the difference that it makes. That being said, it's also looking pretty torn up at the moment.  This is another reason I like shopping ... avoidance. I mainly live in a fantasy land where everything is clean and all projects are finished. 

Favorite thing on this board: mint green sink WITH drainboard ... that thing was mad just for me, I'm tellin' ya! What do you think? Too many patterns/textures, too much brass, green sink just doesn't do it for you, or may be it's just perfect the way it is? Let me know what you think! 


ps, everyone needs a comfy chair in their kitchen ... only fear about this one, I will unavoidably spill coffee on it at some point. 

8 comments:

  1. I've got a bit of a crush for yellow and gray at the moment so that pretty much is a super goer for me! And I just love the chair! The mint green sink is cool but I think I may get tired of it not being white after a while but with the brass coloured faucet it will look fab! Can't wait to see the finished pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! I have a mad obsession with yellow and grey too ... if i think of it for too long i worry that i won't always love it, but then again, they will always be great compliments. I can't wait until I'm able to show finished pics!!

      Delete
  2. hey, just found your blog thru picmonkey staff page! like the kitchen ideas.... agree that a comfy chair is great, but need one with a fabric that hides stains for sure...coffee or kid drinks are bound to spill :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love the ideas and design of the kitchen and the comfy chair was great.

    dining tables and chairs

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's remarkable to go to see this site and reading the views of all colleagues regarding this paragraph, while I am also keen of getting knowledge.

    Here is my page; getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knοω thіѕ web site
    pгovidеs quality baseԁ articles or rеνieωs аnԁ additional data, is
    there any other wеbsite which providеs such things іn quality?


    my blοg Sixpack

    ReplyDelete