Thursday, September 6, 2012

Things I Love Thursday: Back to School II

A couple of weeks ago I featured some awesome back to school fashions for little girls, but I didn't include anything for the boys! Even though our Lennon hasn't reached school age yet, he is still growing like a weed and needs a new fall wardrobe. Shopping for boys is one of my favorite things to do, but it can really be a hunt! Why are little boy clothing sections so tiny compared to the girls? Lennon loves getting dressed and he also likes to look good, more so than our daughter most of the time. I love finding unique threads for our little lad, here are just a few of my favorites from Couverture and The Garbstore


1 comment:

  1. Yay for things I love Thursday! And you're so right.... even when I shop for my nephews the boy section is always super tiny in the stores.

    ReplyDelete