Friday, May 4, 2012

hi, it's friday.


1. the happiest horse  2. swing.moon.  3.me  4.blowing clouds


This week I laid in the grass twice .... then I wondered when the last time I laid in the grass was, and promised I wouldn't wait that long again. 

The weather in Shelbyville this week was hot and humid. 50% of the time we had perfect sun the other 50% was thunder, lightening, and rains. beautiful storms.  

Judith was so entranced by the rain this week that she asked to play outside in it ... she danced in the rain, with socks and no shoes. She was in bliss. 

This morning we woke up to a black sky, we ate breakfast with the doors open, the sound and smell of wonderful and heavy rain joined us. 

I hung my porch planters today and feel like such a grown up. 

Tonight I took a shower with both of my kids ... I never thought I would be a co-showerer. 

Brett and I went to Matoon this week and bought three more baby chicks to add to our flock ... they are so tiny and adorable, I can't wait to show you! 

Tomorrow I think I will throw in a post about a chair that I redid this week, in addition to the usual picture quote ... how did this week fly by so quickly!?!

xo, chelsea 


1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with the swing pic! Nostalgia of summer days in our childhood.

    ReplyDelete