Wednesday, April 4, 2012

On the Job

I wanted to do an "onsite" blog post today ... and even tried to, but my mobile would have nothing to do with it. So here I am, on my computer, using my iPhone pics to post my pseudo, onsite, blog post. Luckily when I say "onsite", I am referring to our garage, which is about 10 feet from where I'm sitting. Close enough!

I desperately wanted to surprise you with some projects that I've been pouring my life into the past couple of weeks, but if you know me at all, you know that I just absolutely can not keep a secret.

Today I started stripping the warped and damaged veneer from this adorable little table. The table was free, which just gives me more incentive to make it awesome. I'm hoping to turn this project by next week ... we'll see if I have it in me!


Here's a sneak peek of the cabinet that I'm hoping to give you a proper reveal of on Monday. I have seriously worked every day on this project for the past two weeks and I'm very ready to say that it's done! Stay tuned! 


No comments:

Post a Comment